Skillsfactor platform is hosted by OVH, in France.
At SETIAE, we care about the protection of your privacy. Therefore, we are committed to respect the confidentiality of personal data that we might be able to collect.
We guarantee you the best transparency while highlighting the following points:
- Personal data that we collect
- The reason why we need to collect personal data
- The way how users can control their personal data
- The protection of users’ data
We are committed to collect only data that are necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are collected (see the next part).
We collect the following data:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Profile picture
The above mentioned data are collected through the connection service provided by LinkedIn, it concerns therefore the data that users provide to LinkedIn application.
If you are a candidate we will also collect the following data:
- Date of birth
- Residence country
- Residence City
- Job title
- Years of experience
- Domains expertise
- Salary requirements
- Languages knowledge
The above mentioned data are collected through the candidate private interface.
The purpose of the data collection
The primary purpose of Skills Factor platform is:
- To allow engineers and designers to self-assess their skills and get certified by taking MCQ questionnaires
- To connect engineers and designers to recruiters
We collect and use data for the following reasons:
- To provide user with a working and usable application which allows to create and to moderate questions, to create and to moderate exams and MCQ questionnaires, to take MQC quizzes, according to the requirements specification
- To communicate with users through newsletters
If you are a candidate, it is understood that you may look for new professional opportunities and you may solicit contact from recruiters. Therefore, we will make your personal data available to recruiters who have an account in our platform in order to find qualified staff.
Any inscription to our newsletter is never definitive. In fact, users can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time as described in the paragraph “User’s rights”.
Data are recorded in a file and kept during 3 years. These data are meant for the following internal services/departments:
- Office Management
- Web Service and Communication
- Marketing Service
The two ways we have to collect personal data are:
- Linkedin Connect Button which allows users to connect to their account
- Login form (username and password)
According to the current legislation, any user has the right to access, to update, to delete and the right to restrict the use of his personal data.
The way how to use the above mentioned rights is the following:
- Contact our service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send a letter to:
Seti Ingénierie Conseil, 16 rue Henri Barbusse 92120 Montrouge
Users can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking on the link “unsubscribe” found in the footer of our newsletter: unsubscribe
Users are required to send a copy of an official identity document attached to any of their messages.
We implement security measures in order to protect users’ personal data.
We implement the HTTPS protocol which ensures a high level of confidentiality and the integrity of users data.
Find out more about our Cookies Policy